Cheap Medium to Full Coverage BB Cream from the drugstore in the Philippines!


Looking for a BB Cream that is like a foundation? 







Hey guys! Here to review the Maybelline Super BB Cream! I have been using this for like a year and I think I can give out reviews that are legit. Since I am still a beginner at makeup and I am still a student, I think a BB Cream would be the appropriate one to use if I want to hide my imperfections. (btw, I have an acne prone skin and a combination type of skin) I Loooooove this BB Cream by Maybelline because it hides so much of my pimples and pimple marks! I recommend this BB Cream for those students and those who wants light makeup but still wants to really cover their imperfections. 


So the product claims the following: 

1. Perfectly covers imperfections - Ohhh yes! So true! I have a pimple war going around my face and this BB cream somehow covers my pimples and scars. 

2. Hides pores - I guess? I mean they really give out a nice filter on my face. 

3. All day wear - Not like 24 hour wear but like maybe for about 10 hours. And that’s a lot. 

4. Blocks UV rays - I guess so. I mean it has SPF 50++. 

5. Protects skin from pollution - I just feel that my face is fresh and anew when I where this BB cream. 

6. Brightens skin- Yup! Truly brightens my complexion. People say that I am blooming when I put on this Cream. 

7. Smoothes skin - Well, it gives out a nice smooth finish so yep yep! 

8. Evens skin tone - Definitely! I mean it somehow solves the discolouring happening in my face. 



Price 

              For the price, I say its cheap because its from the Drugstore: Maybelline. Come on, guys. Well, for a student, this maybe a pricey product buuut this covers so much scars and imperfections. This product costs Php 399. I highly recommend a BB Cream than a foundation because it is light on the skin. 


Shades 

              Sad to say that I think this BB Cream only has 2 shades. And, these shades are light on the skin. Trust me. So if you have darker skin, I may not recommend this one. I have mine in the darkest shade I think, 02 Medium, and it is still light on me when I apply. But, as time goes by it oxidize and eventually turn to my shade. Honestly, I prefer a lighter shade because it makes my face feels fresh. 


Formula and Application 

             I just looove the formula. It is easy to apply with fingers. You don’t need a brush! Covers those pimples so well. You only need a little amount. 




Last say... 

I recommend!! To students, to workers, to moms, to everyone! Cause well, it works for me. (Me having so many many pimples and pimple scars) You can buy these on any Maybelline counters! Definitely try out this one. I like it more using a regular foundation. I hope this works well for you too! 


Love, Krystal 💙

Comments

Popular Posts