Affordable Local/Drugstore Mascara in the Philippines!




Hey guys! Krystal here! I have found the mascara that I love so muuuch! I’ll be reviewing the Shawill Curling Mascara. I have been using this product for a year and I have gone 2 products of this. I think Shawill is a great brand in the Philippines. I have been loving this mascara for like forever! So let’s proceed to the review!



Formula

          Guys! This was the mascara I have been looking for! I just love how they make my lashes naturally curled and make it thicker and longer. I definitely love the finish of my lashes because it makes my eyes pop or stand out!



Packaging

        The packaging is sleek for a local brand. I love the black packaging because it does not look like cheap. The wand is enough long, which make it easier to apply on the lashes.



Longevity

         This mascara last all day on my lashes! Do you guys ever get that smudge when you are apply mascara? Well, no more worries! Since if you make a mistake in applying and it gets everywhere, it can be easily removed!



Price

       The Shawill Curling Mascara that I bought costs Php 148 in SM department stores or any Shawill stores. I mean, guys, this is sooo cheap, I recommend you try out this one! Especially to those who are still beginning at makeup or for those students out there!



Last say...


         I just love this mascara. I mean I don’t those waterproof ones because it is just hard to remove! This mascara lasts a long time on the lashes pluuuus they make my lashes thick, long and very natural. For those who are still starters in makeup, I recommend this one from the local store! I mean it only costs around 148 pesos! You should try it guys!




Love, Krystal 💙

Comments