Love, Krystal


Greetings! 


Hello guys! Welcome to my blog! 

I am Krystal and I am new here! I started this blog because I wanted to express myself to other people and share my thoughts. I am not really a writer but I just want to express myself and my likes. This blog mainly covers makeup, fashion, and lifestyle. I am not that of an expert but I want to share my experience and reviews like everyone since I find it helpful when others post their reviews or experiences. 

Makeup 

I love makeup! Well, I am not that good and still learning but I can give reviews to different cosmetic brands as a beginner to help other beginners. Honestly, I prefer makeup that are cheap but with of good quality. I have a ton of makeup that I want to review with you guys! So stay tuned in my blog of you want to see more of those! 


Fashion 

I can share some clothing ideas or DIYs or even share Instagram stores to get cheap clothes. I also believe that one can stay fab for less cost! 


Lifestyle 

Feeling bored? Check out my blog for some fun things to do! My blog can give different things to do, movies to watch, K-dramas to watch etc. Basically, anything that would pertain to LIFE topics. 

Well, this is my 1st ever blog! Wish me luck! Oh, and thank you, if you’re reading this. 

Love, Krystal 💙


If you have suggestions on what should I post or what do you want to know, just email me at krystalgem.blogs@gmail.com or leave a comment below!


Comments